Ilai Handcrafted Stoneware Pasta Plate
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dispatches within 2 days
Ilai (Tamil - இலை) is inspired by the budding new leaves symbolizing a fresh start.
Finished on the potter's wheel and decorated with a reactive glaze, Ilai pasta plates are perfect for pancakes, spaghetti or curry-rice!
Handthrown by skilled artisans, meaning each piece is unique
Handmade Studio Pottery | Lead-Free
Dimensions (D x H):
19.5 x 4 cms
Being a handmade product the plate might be slightly different from the images.
- Made of non-toxic, food-safe material.
- Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Made in India
MATERIAL & CARE
SHIPPING & RETURNS
• Free delivery & COD on all orders across India
• Standard delivery within 3-10 working days
• Check our delivery page for more details
*3-Day Delivery within Delhi/NCR. For Furniture Delivery timelines would be 3-10 days.
Returns & Exchanges
•We accept returns incase the product you receive is not in its intended condition, is damaged or missing parts. We would be happy to replace the product or issue a full refund for it.
• Please report the issue within 4 days from the receipt of the item on email@example.com
• Check out our Return & Refund page for more details
Made with hands in Puducherry
Wheel Thrown Ceramics
Each piece is thrown on a wheel & are glazed by hand in Puducherry.
With a look that's both rustic and refined, they are easy to dress up or down.
Here's how you are contributing
You are making a difference by choosing sustainable materials & helps sustain skilled artisans and their communities.